Golf has been around for centuries and is still widely enjoyed today.
Golf clubs have undergone significant advancements, and the sport has transformed entirely with the advent of digital technology. However, there is one aspect that has been overlooked until now. This overview will take you through the evolution of golf and explain how it is now entering a new phase.
To request a demo unit for your company’s experience with our technology, please reply directly.
In the early era of hitting mats, pro golfer Lee Trevino remarked, “Range mats have ruined the game of golf.”
Golfers from his generation, including Palmer, Nicklaus, and Player, grew up learning to play the game on grass, a luxury few city dwellers enjoy nowadays.
Golf enthusiasts know that consistent practice is critical to improving their game. However, using artificial hitting mats has always been a concern for even the top players.
This concern is more urgent today with the continuous evolution of club design and the increased number of city-dweller golfers practicing on artificial mats. The concept itself needed science that mat developers overlooked.
The personal-use version sold tens of thousands annually, rated 4.5 stars on Amazon with zero returns. We are launching a commercial version in the first quarter 2024 to reach more golfers.
Golf clubs have continued to evolve while hitting mats have just now caught up.
Science and experience have provided a ‘practice the way you play’ solution to fulfill the current and coming needs.
- Moving FairwayPro from our personal-use version to the commercial segment will put massive numbers of those city-dweller golfers before advanced, proven technology. By practicing and learning with this science-backed reactive technology, golfers will score like never before.
- This is because the turf slides forward during the split-second of ball contact, giving way just like natural grass. The golfers win by engaging with this new technology, and golf wins by endorsing and implementing this innovation.
This ensures that practice and play are consistent and complementary, offering a new level of ball contact realism and accuracy.
At FairwayPro, we use science to design our divot simulator, which helps golfers improve their ball flight, accuracy, and backspin.
We compared our product to what happens when the club strikes the ball on natural grass in that fraction of a second.
- When the ball is struck first in a downward blow on natural grass, it creates a divot or a rip on the turf that forces the ball to slide up the surface of the club face, creating a backspin. This backspin is generated by the horizontal grooves present on the club face.
- On FairwayPro, the turf also slides forward, creating the same ball reaction and allowing golfers to shape their ball flight and stop the ball on the green, just like hitting off natural grass.
This closes the glaring gap between practice and play and changes the game of golf.
Factory Direct Pre-order Today.
Limited-time discount! Plus more…
Only $599 per complete hitting unit with stance mat.
Choose between the outdoor version with a protective hitting cover or the indoor simulator version with an artificial sand bunker chipping area.
You get this price for your future purchases and these other benefits.
- Staff training video and maintenance essentials
- Awareness looping video – ‘why and how-to’ with slow-motion sequences showing golf clubs in action in the new world of science-backed hitting technology on display at facilities
- Inexpensive replaceable pre-cut hitting turf that keeps the tee station fresh and new – attaches in minutes
- Quick response team at your service
There is no payment until delivery, which is returnable if you are not completely satisfied.
FairwayPro’s divot science provides a viable alternative for golf practice where grass is not available.
With our low cost factory-direct program loaded with valuable benefits, you can choose to integrate the introduction of FairwayPro at your own pace with this unique program.
Click above to place an order.
As a golf company, you understand the importance of experiencing new technology firsthand. That’s why we offer a demo unit for you and your team. If you’re interested, please leave us a message and we’ll set you up as a valued potential customer evaluating the technology.
We’re happy to answer any other questions you may have about the program. We’ll also provide additional details on how FairwayPro can be implemented to meet your needs. Thank you for considering our product.
Please message us to acquire a test demo unit or to discuss potential involvement in the upcoming launch of FairwayPro’s commercial version.
The Original FairwayPro Divot Simulator
By simply watching how FairwayPro responds when impacted by the ball being struck,
and comparing that, side-by-side, to a pro golfer shot taking a perfect divot
— there is nothing more that needs to be said on that score!
New Technology – Durability – Media
ANIMATION OF FUNCTIONAL SOLUTION
TESTED TO ONE MILLION POUNDING STROKS
NBC SPORTS DURING ACCENTURE MATCH PLAY
Sales Materials And Marketing Background – Consumer Version
FairwayPro retail packaging.
Sold at the largest golf retail store in the U.S.
FairwayPro sold at golf course pro shops around the world.
Retail sales at Anaheim, CA Roger Dunn Sporting Goods (above) and sold at Dick’s Sporting Goods.
FairwayPro international trade show exhibit at consumer golf show in Beijing, China.
FairwayPro event handout.
FairwayPro print advertising example.
Analysis of the number of golf courses and driving ranges today and the specific number in each country. The research was conducted to fully understand the global commercial size of the market and its practice distribution in each market location.