Features & Benefits
FairwayPro is genuinely portable. Golfers can take it wherever they practice without settling for worn-out, unforgiving range mats. It is designed for golfers who want to practice at home or take it to a practice facility and use it with a standard practice mat.
- FairwayPro is manufactured with the finest materials, including high-strength aircraft aluminum, for lightweight and strength.
- Premium turf experiences less wear and tear as it slides forward and avoids the full brunt of the impact force.
- The patented sliding turf tray is designed for performance and built for rugged service.
- The cover panel opens and folds under a stance mat for added stability.
- The turf tray slides forward when impacted by the club, reducing shock to golfer’s body and potential for injury. This is especially true with fat shots.
- FairwayPro gives truer feedback on your golf shots. With range mats, when you hit behind the ball, the club may still bounce off the hard surface into the ball, and the ball takes off as if you’ve executed a good hit. With FairwayPro, you’ll know if you’ve hit behind the ball because the impact will cause the turf tray to start sliding forward and the clubhead will hit the ball with much less force. The ball flight will be affected when you hit a bad shot on FairwayPro, as it would on real grass.
- Because FairwayPro provides realistic feedback, golfers can practice shaping different shots and their short game.
- Premium turf is replaceable and can take a regular tee.