Features & Benefits
- It is truly portable. Golfers can take it wherever they practice an don't have to settle for worn-out, unforgiving range mats.
- FairwayPro is manufactured with the finest materials, including high-strength aircraft aluminum, for light weight and strength.
- Premium turf experiences less wear and tear as it slides forward and avoids full brunt of the impact force.
- Patented sliding turf tray is designed for performance and built for rugged service.
- Cover panel opens and folds under a stance mat for added stability.
- The turf tray slides forward when impacted by the club, reducing shock to golfer's body and potential for injury. This is especially true with fat shots.
- FairwayPro gives truer feedback on your golf shots. With range mats, when you hit behind the ball, the club may still bounce off the hard surface into the ball, and the ball takes off as if you've executed a good hit. With FairwayPro, you'll know if you've hit behind the ball because the impact will cause the turf tray to start sliding forward and the club head will hit the ball with much less force. The ball flight will be affected when you hit a bad shot on FairwayPro, as it would on real grass.
- Because FairwayPro provides realistic feedback, golfers can practice shaping different shots and their short game.
- Premium turf is replacable, and can take a regular tee.